Welcome to the Jr. Bigs
(School age grades: 1-3)
Goals for this school year:
- The children will be using math skills calculate mileage, understand chronological timelines, and recipes.
- The children will use their science skills to perform experiments that coincide with their discoveries.
- The children will be introduced to the concept of an educational debate by starting discussions of opinion, pros vs. cons, or simply questions with no exact answer.
- The children will also be reading a variety of books daily and commenting on their opinions of the books they read.
- The children will be learning and playing both games using their minds and games using their bodies.
- Homework help is provided.
The schedule for the day can be found in our Parent Handbook